Supply chain management (SCM) is the oversight of the flow of materials, information, and finances as they move from a manufacturer to the end user. SCM involves coordinating and integrating these flows both within and across companies. It is said that the ultimate goal of an effective SCM system is to reduce inventory (with the assumption that products are available when needed) thereby creating net value, while building a competitive infrastructure, leveraging worldwide logistics, synchronizing supply with demand and measuring performance globally.
Niagara Composites International Inc. can develop a SCMS for your bow needs based upon several factors. These factors can be divided into three main flows:
- Product flow
- Information flow
- Financial flow
- Product flow includes the movement of goods from our facility in Niagara to our customers, as well as any customer returns or service needs.
- Information flow involves transmitting orders and updating the status of delivery and as importantly, monitoring the quality of the product and services we provide ensuring that our bows perform in a manner that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Financial flow consists of credit terms, payment schedules, and consignment and title ownership arrangements.
The benefits of a Custom SCMS
- Reduced or no machine down time – Having readily available stock on hand in your factory at all time.
- Bow Rotation – Having ample supply of bows will allow for a bow rotation program that will extend the life of both your machinery and bows.
- Higher productivity.
- Lower operating costs.
- Lower annualized bow costs with credit terms based upon consumption.
Whether you’re a large or small user of bows on an annual basis, we will design a program that will suit your demanding needs. Although every company differs in many ways, we have the expertise to develop customized solutions for managing your bow needs. We will perform a comprehensive analysis of your specific requirements to develop a program that will work for your firm. Please speak with one of our Technical Sales Agents regarding this program.